15. Your back pack has weighed more than 20 kilos since primary school.
14. You use the word "toilet" instead of washroom, bathroom or restroom.
13. You've been singing karaoke since you were four years old.
12. You have more than 30 cousins.
11. You think "Welcome" should have two Ls.
10. When you travel overseas, half of your luggage space is filled with dried foods to deliver to your relatives.
9. When having dim sum, you rinse your dishes in hot water before you eat.
8. Word of your mistakes travels among your relatives faster than the speed of light.
7. You have two middle initials instead of the usual one.
6. You've been accused of smelling of mothballs.
5. You spit bones and food scraps on the table.
4. You have heaps of shoes and slippers blocking the entrance to your home.
3. Your kitchen is coated in a film of sticky grease.
2. Your cook top is covered with tin foil.
1. You know not to eat the oranges arranged in a little pyramid.